Sunday, September 23, 2012

My New Job

 
 
Last Friday I turned in my keys at work, packed up my desk, and walked out the door as the branch manager for the last time.  Monday I started my new gig.  I have one boss who is also my only customer.  He can be demanding but also pays the best, in giggles, smiles, hugs, slobbery kisses, and snuggles. 

 

It's been a little bit of an adjustment but one that I know I will never regret.  After all, who could resist the opportunity to see this little guy grow up. 


 

7 comments:

Julie L said...

He is so fun to photograph! Definitely nothing to regret in this decision! And when that second boss comes along ... and the third...

Yeah, worth every ounce of what you're giving up and about a ton more!

Seth and Julie said...

Congrats! Best job ever!!! My days with stay at home aged kids are almost over and it breaks my heart but I thank God daily for the opportunity I had to be here with them full time. Have fun!

Hil said...

YAY!!!!! What an awesome promotion ;) you'll never regret it! They are such a blessing! ♥ so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay! I bet that was a hard thing to do but I think you'll be happy for it. I'll be joining your club shortly, too. He is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Mom 101 is a class I haven't passed yet, still smiling when we both learn new things. Darling pictures. Darling post.

Kyle and Amanda said...

He is so big! And he looks just like you! Thanks for being a great example, Love you Tonya!

Han and Kyle said...

He is so adorable, Tonya! Congratulation on getting the best job ever!