Thursday, March 6, 2014

Update and Itty Bitty Ball

It's late and I should be in bed, but I have to admit, I'm beginning to relish these few quiet moments after everyone is in bed and I get the house to myself.   I haven't been very good at posting to the blog lately, which really is sad because it's probably one of my most enjoyable time wasters.  We've had a busy few months.  In December, Eric turned three, Brian turned 35, and we celebrated 13 years of marriage.  Our little Lucas turned one in February and I turned 32 so it has been a couple months of heavy celebrating.  I am still teaching piano and keep on taking on more students because I have a hard time saying no, plus let's be honest, I really enjoy teaching and sharing my love of music with others.  Brian is still working at the University of Utah and we are both trying to complete our masters programs.  Eric is starting to really turn into a little boy.  We started him in his first sports class this week.  The rec center holds an itty bitty ball course where they learn some basics of a sport every day.  It's just three times a week for two weeks so it's very manageable for me.  The first day was baseball and Eric looked like a natural out there.  He seemed to really enjoy himself and made some new friends on his team "Team Batman".   
 


Look at this perfect baseball stance. 
 

3 comments:

Julie L said...

He is just so cute! He's going to be a great baseball player!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big! It's awesome that you guys are both working on your masters! You guys are ambitious!!! Go you!

Gina said...

Hi Tonya, What gorgeous photos. I hope you are all well,
Gina xo