Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Truck Ride


You know those Tykes cozy coupe cars?  Those plastic red and yellow cars that have been around for years?  Growing up, my friend next door had one and I was so jealous.  Hours were spend outside driving to the store, to school, to Disneyland, to China, wherever our imaginations could take us.  Such fun memories came from that big piece of plastic so when I saw one of my neighbors was selling a truck version that her kids have outgrown, I couldn't resist picking up this piece of childhood for my own boys.  So far, it has been well worth the $15.  Eric loves his truck and we even found that there was a great spot for Luke to ride along as a passenger. 
 
"Uhhh mom, should I trust him to drive?"

I have a feeling this will be happening in real life far too soon for me (only Luke better not be in the bed of the truck)


The pictures say it all.  You can read their thoughts. 
 

6 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Just love this! Isn't it great having two boys and having them be the best of friends. My boys are 18 months apart and still best friends 10 years later.

Diana Lesjak said...

Hi- visiting from Gina's blog- that truck is great!! What a find, your boys are just adorable!

Julie L said...

Oh, Tonya,
Those guys are absolutely adorable and what fun to have the truck! Hahaha. Love it!

Seth and Julie said...

I love those little red cars with the yellow tops but that truck is even cuter, and the passengers are pretty dang cute too.

Joni said...

I have never seen a truck one! Looks like your little guys totally lucked out!

Unknown said...

Love the truck. It's a fav toy of all ages at our house. Should have bought it for #1 instead of #3! How fun.