Sunday, April 21, 2013

Best friends

Eric is really taking to our little Lucas. 
 
Every morning he looks for baby brother first thing.  Eric sits by Luke while I blowdry my hair in the morning to make sure the noise isn't too scary.  He's an expert at giving Luke a pacifier when he's crying, finding toys for Luke to play with, buckeling him in the car seat, and giving him lots of kisses. 
 
 
The other morning I left both boys sleeping in my bed while I put in my contacts.  When I came back in I saw that Eric had snuggled up to Luke and was giving him hugs in his sleep.   I am so blessed to have these two in my life and to watch them form the bonds of friendship.  Other friends may come and go, but your siblings are always there for you.
 
 
 

8 comments:

Hil said...

:)

Julie L said...

Love those photos. They are already best pals. What fun they'll have when Luke gets a little more mobile - watch out Mom, right?

Kyle and Amanda said...

I LOVE brotherly love!

Brad and Hailey said...

So cute! Eric is such a wonderful big brother!

Seth and Julie said...

That is so sweet! My sisters kids were like that and it is the cutest thing. My kids were the most jealous big siblings I have ever seen. Chloe is even jealous of younger cousins since she doesn't have a younger sibling. I hope your little guys are best buds all through their lives.

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! Addie does the same thing to her little sister. Your boys are adorable!

Unknown said...

He, Luke looks so much like Eric. They are definitely related! Way cute post! You'll have to remind Eric this when Luke starts to bug him:)

Gina said...

The first two photos are beautiful but the last one is totally priceless!!!